Practice Solving Equations
Use the above panel to test your algebra skills. For each problem, follow
the following method:
- Rewrite the equation on your scratch paper.
- Inset numerical values into the formula and simplify the equation by adding, subtracting,
multiplying or dividing the numerical values in the formula.
- Solve for the unknown variable by doing the same operation to both sides
of the equation to isolate the unknown variable. Write out your step-by-step
- Add (or subtract) the same number to (from) both sides of the equation
- Multiply (or divide) by the same number on both sides of the equation